"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." -Benjamin Franklin
wePresent is proud to present an updated version of its flagship model, dubbed the WIPG-2000S. The newest wePresent offers the same high-quality wireless presentation found in the previous release, but adds several new features not found on any other models, including:
- Capability to save annotated presentations to a USB drive inserted into the device itself
- Full iOS mirroring with Apple AirPlayAbility to broadcast on 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz WiFi
- Auto-detection of output devices through HDMI
- QuadScreen projection now includes the ability to select quadrant to display via touchscreen
- New manual connect icon for users on local subnets, and the ability to connect and download required software via a direct IP connection
- PnS Plus allows quick and easy pairing by simply plugging in a USB drive into the sending computer
- Streamlined and improved startup screen
- 128-bit AES encryption and HTTPS-secured browser
We will be displaying the WIPG-2000S and demoing many of these new features at InfoComm 2015 at the Orange County Convention Center , starting Wednesday, June 17th. We formally invite you to come by, get some hands-on time with the new unit, and enter to win a Walkera QR X350PRO RTF5 Drone from Stampede Presentation Products, an Equil Smartpen, or one of our WIPG-1500 wireless presensentation units.
All you need to do is come on by booth #4363, see a brief demonstration of the wePresent WIPG-2000S, and then snap a picture of yourself wearing one of our stylish t-shirts next to the Angry Boss. Tweet the photo, tag us in it, and add the hashtags #InfoComm/#InfoComm15 and #ThankswePresent, and you'll be officially entered! Winners will be chosen via random selection next week, and announced here on the blog and on Twitter.
We hope to see you at InfoComm 2015, and we hope that you'll come take a look at the new wePresent model, so you can see for yourself how we decided to improve upon perfection in a wireless presentation system.