We are excited to be exhibiting once again at the Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) in Orlando, Florida January 23-26.
FETC provides a unique opportunity to gather the most dynamic and creative education professionals from around the world. The annual event is an opportunity for like-minded professionals to engage in an intensive exploration of new technologies, best practices and pressing issues.
In its 38th year, FETC offers unrivaled content and presenters at the forefront of education technology. With a variety of session structures designed to foster hands-on and collaborative learning, you’ll discover diverse and relevant courses you won’t find anywhere else. For 2018, FETC is offering 5 program tracks of intense workshops and targeted sessions to help you gain insight in applying technology in your school or district:
- For Administrators: Discuss innovative policies to drive technology-rich learning environments and maximize the capacity of your faculty and resources.
- For Information Technology: A blend of technical know how and leadership skill development courses designed specifically for those on the back-end of education technology.
- For Educators: Designed for preK-12 educations, curriculum designers and grant developers, this track offers insights on how to effectively integrate technology into the learning experience of every student.
- For Special Education: Targeted advice on how to assist diverse learners in achieving efficiency on core standards through inclusive, technology focused learning experiences.
- For Early Education: Focuses on how and when to incorporate technology as well as discover emerging solutions specifically designed for early learners.
Discover the Latest Education Technology Solutions
There's simply no better place than the Future of Education Technology Conference to get up-close and hands-on with today's most innovative technologies and applications
wePresent will be in the Expo Hall in Booth 910 to share our classroom technology solutions designed to make it easy for facility managers, instructors and students to integrate collaborative presentation tools into a variety of learning environments.
The ability of K-12 students to adopt new technology provides a unique opportunity to change the face of education and the future of our world through their development. wePresent helps educators adapt their learning experiences to foster their student's growth.
We'll be demonstrating our flag-ship collaboration model, the WiCS-2100 in our booth at FETC. WiCS-2100 was specifically designed in response to the needs of educators such as improved moderator control for instructors and native app support for Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay.
Registration is now open and you can save 10% by using wePresent’s promo code WEP18. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando in January at FETC!