We're ready to add a new member to the wePresent family's US office! We're looking for a channel manager for the Central region of the US who can help us build and improve on our techniques in North America. A full job description and details on how to apply follows after the jump...
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – CENTRAL REGION
This senior level position is responsible for overseeing all channel and end user sales activities in the Central US region. The primary mission of the role is to help drive demand for wePresent and to meet / exceed revenue targets in their territory. This task will be achieved by establishing, building and maintaining relationships with Resellers and their end customers. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building, managing and growing an effective Reseller network of the wePresent products.
- Reviewing the performance of the current wePresent Resellers and working to build a plan to improve their performance or to replace them if necessary
- Identifying new Resellers to better manage existing territories or to expand the geography of where wePresent is currently sold and supported.
- Coordinate with the VP of Global Sales and the Sales Program Manager to build effective programs for Resellers to motivate their sales teams and better promote the wePresent brand
- Coordinate with the Director of Marketing to effectively support and promote Reseller activities in their regional marketing efforts
- Represent the wePresent brand as a senior level sales person in meetings with end users. This person must be capable of effective communication and presentation skills with enough technical understanding so their presences in customer facing meetings is effective
- Effectively identify and communicate needs to the wePresent leadership team that might be holding market development back or that could accelerate market development.
- Identify, Document and Track specific sales opportunities in the companies CRM tool for accurate forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Experience in a Mid - Senior Level Sales Position in the AV related marketspace
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and objectives
- Knowledge of the reseller channel – well connected with said channel.
- Broad overall knowledge of technology
- Ability to book frequent meetings with Reseller Principals as needed
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect opportunities and relationships
- Ability to understand business requirements and effectively present / articulate wePresent solutions and benefits
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to speed and learn appropriate technologies as well as business acumen associated with the appropriate task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior Follow Up skills
- Excellent organization skills for time management and priority management
- Ability to travel 50%+ as needed
How to Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line as "APPLICATION - REGIONAL SALES MANAGER".
We're looking forward to hearing from you, and we can't wait to meet the newest member of the wePresent family.