The year is nearly over and we’ve all spent our time with friends and family over the holidays.
If you’ve been following us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn you’ve noticed we spent the last month of the year sharing the solutions offered by wePresent through a series of countdown posts.
Here’s a recap of our Very Merry Meeting & Learning Experiences:
- BYOD Compatibility: With wePresent users can walk in with any device: (Mac, Windows, Chrome OS, Android or iOS), connect and present with ease.
- Easy Enterprise Management for IT:Collaborative ManagementSuite (CMGS) provides large scale deployments a unified system to support, update and configure all units on your network.
- Quick Connections for Guests: Customized plug and show tokens allow guests to connect and present without downloading software or connecting cables.
- Up to 4 Presenters at a Time: wePresent allows up to 4 devices to share their content simultaneously allowing for collaborative interaction on a single display.
- Custom Start Screens for a Big Impression: Tailor your start up screen to match your organization’s brand and share your preferred connection method.
- Save & Send Presentations: Use a USB token to save your presentations and on screen annotations to send to send to your audience later in JPG format.
- Get Your Point Across with On Screen Annotation: Turn any display into a touchscreen with a mouse and our On Screen Annotation feature.
- Tech Support, Fee Free: wePresent customers receive complimentary tech support to ensure your presentation solution is up and running 24/7.
- Full Moderator Controls: Enable Conference Control to choose a moderator who decides which devices are allowed to present or can lock out other users to control the entire presentation.
- HDMI Integration with SharePod: Bring HDMI legacy devices into your wireless presentations with our SharePod accessory.
- Get in Touch with Touchscreen Support: Seamless use of SMARTboards and other touchscreen displays with your wireless presentation solution.
- Make a Statement with Interactive Whiteboard: Plug a mouse into your unit or utilize a touch display to switch from your presentation content to a whiteboard/blackboard to elaborate on ideas mid-meeting or lesson.
- Keep Attendees Engaged with WebSlides: Allow connected users to receive content on their device to follow along during your presentation. Users can even save content to their own device.
- Go Green with Eco Standby Mode: Keep energy conservation in mind. Utilize discreet power to maintain online status for your unit with lower power consumption when not in use.
- Extended Desktop for Presenter’s Peace of Mind: Allows a presenter’s computer to display content for their presentation separately from their individual screen.
- Multiple Users for Large Collaborations: Up to 64 users can connect to the wePresent gateways taking advantage of WebSlides or being available to present contact simultaneously.
- Chromecast Support: Share audio and video content from a Chromebook or Android device, using Google's native Chromecast protocol.
- Optional WAP: Use your wePresent as a Wireless Access Point (WAP). Broadcast an additional wireless SSID signal for your team or your guests to connect to.
- Data Encryption for Maximum Security: Enterprise level security, data encryption, gatekeeper settings, and configurable IP settings.
- One Presentation-Multiple Displays: Allow users to display their presentation simultaneously to multiple network-connected wePresent units.
- User Content Previews for Moderators: Displays thumbnails of all connected devices to the moderator, an ideal solution for classroom environments.
- Auto Detect for Optimized Display: wePresent automatically detects and adapts to the resolution of HDMI displays, offering full 1080p presentations.
- PoE for Electrical Plug Ease: Power wePresent units by Ethernet cable, making for cleaner installations and no need to electrical outlet access.
- Present From Just A Thumb Drives: Insert a USB token to present documents, images, and play audio or video media within the presentation environment.
- Firmwarefor the Future: Once you’re using wePresent in your organization, receive firmware updates free of charge in the future for the life of the product.
For meetings, learning and more, wePresent offers tools to solve your in-room presentation and collaboration needs. The wePresent team hopes your 2017 was full of success and we look forward to sharing new ideas to inspire interactive and collaboration presentations into 2018.